Are you looking for that companion who will give you endless love while acting a little derpy? Let us introduce you to Halia! This beautiful girl is looking for her furever home. We believe she is a multi-mix with primarily Anatolian Shepherd lineage.
- She is approximately 70lbs. and 2 years, 8 months old
- She is food motivated, but is gentle when taking treats
- Gets along with other dogs and loves to play
- Loves a good zoomie when released from her kennel, but watch out! She may accidentally run you over! Once she’s gotten her zoomies out and has met you she wants nothing more than to be with you and shows this by leaning on you.
- Gets along with adults and children
- Has not been cat tested
- Knows the ‘sit’ command when given in conjunction with a treat, but will most likely learn easily with consistent training.
- Volunteers are currently working on leash and jumping.
She is very sweet and will be an active companion, but once she has expended her energy she will most likely be a couch potato. She will take all the pets you can give her and return that with love and cuddling. Are you ready to open your heart and home to snuggling with this beautiful girl? Is so, please apply to adopt her today.
If you are an approved adopter and are interested in this dog, please let your case worker know. If you are not yet an approved adopter but are interested, please complete an adoption application!
If you are viewing this animal on Petfinder, please see our organization’s Petfinder home page, linked below (on mobile) or to the right (on desktop), to read about our adoption process and to start your journey!
Donations can be made at shenandoahrescue.org/donate or on PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org